Kid2Cart Launch Competition T's & C's
1. This competition is being run by Character Group cc (herein after referred to as ‘the Company’), whose principal place of business is located at 30 Voorhout Street, Troyeville, Gauteng, South Africa, 2094.
2. The competition is open to residents of The Republic of South Africa except employees of the Company and/or their close relatives and otherwise anyone connected with the Company or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Character Group’s Facebook and Instagram Pages:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The closing time and closing date for entry will be at 12:00pm on Sunday 01 November 2020. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- “Like” the competition post on Facebook.
- Tag in 3 friends in the comment area of the competition post on Facebook.
- Like both @TheCharacterGroupSA and @Kid2Cart pages on Facebook.
For an extra entry:
- Follow @Kid2Cart on Instagram.
10. The company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Company’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Company.
11. The Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- 1 of 4 Kid2Cart vouchers valued at R250.
13. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Company and/or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified on the Company’s Facebook and Instagram Pages after 01:00pm on Friday 06 November 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 12:00pm on Monday 09 November 2020, the Company reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The replacement winner will then be notified in the same manner as above.
15. The Company will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
16. The Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of The Republic of South Africa and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Republic of South Africa.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Character Group cc and not to any other party.